Monday, April 10, 2017

Creamy Spinach and Shrimp Dip

This weekend I decided to whip up a batch of my husband's famous spinach dip. I was first introduced to this recipe when we started dating and I have been hooked every since. It really is my favorite dip. We have made it for baby-showers, house gatherings, and other social events and it is always a hit. You can eat this dip warm or at room temperature but I prefer to have it warm because it just tastes better. We tweaked the recipe a bit a few years ago by adding shrimp but for those who aren't big meat/shellfish eaters you can omit the shrimp. This meal literally takes less than 20 minutes, especially if you purchase your shrimp from Publix and they will season and steam them for free. Yay! I love Publix. If you choose to have the shrimp steamed this meal will take you no time. I promise you, you will NOT regret eating every bite of this dip!








No comments:

Post a Comment