Thursday, March 16, 2017

Tangy and Zesty Chicken Pasta Salad


Last week I was hankering for something zesty and tangy. Weird huh? I am not pregnant :-). I just wanted to put that bit of information out there. Anyways, so since I had this craving I decided to make a simple pasta salad recipe my sister shared with me. This literally is one of the easiest yet tastiest recipes and what makes it even better is it doesn’t take much time to prepare at all. If you are like me, you don’t have a ton of time everyday so quick dishes like this will be right up your ally. 

Be prepared for your tastebuds to be tantalized. 





Alls you need is: 

Tri-color Rotini pasta
Zesty Italian Dressing 
Cooked chicken breast chopped to your liking
Feta cheese crumbles 
Mini sweet peppers chopped finely 














Directions:

Bring water to a boil and toss in rotini and cook until al dente.
Cook chicken breast until done. 
While chicken is cooking, you can chop up your washed sweet peppers, removing the membranes, and set aside. 
Once chicken is finished cooking, allow to cool, and then chop into small pieces. Once noodles are done, drain and toss in a bowl. You can let the noodles cool if you want. I like to let my noodles cool a bit so I usually start cooking my noodles before I start the chicken. 
Once noodles are cooled a bit, toss in chicken, peppers, and add your zesty Italian dressing. 
Top with crumbled feta cheese. 


Enjoy!










Oh and here is the letter C my sweet baby worked on :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment